Sabtu, Oktober 25, 2014

You and the stem cell

One day, a teacher said to me, “you’re still a stem cell. You are still looking for your life, looking for what you are going to be…”
In my heart, I whispered for sure, “no, you are wrong. You don’t know me. I know for sure what I am going to be. I know what I want to do”
Then I did what I was saying.
It’s been six months since I started. Yes, you were right. This wild life is unkindly let you grow up easily. Every single thing you want should be paid with your life. Time, energy, responsibility, and heart should be given. Yes, heart. Things came up by beating your heart up and down. Sometimes it let me relaxed and enjoyed every single thing, but sometimes it came rushed, unpredictable, and get you down.
Now I start to realize myself. I start to know that you were right, sir. I looked around and saw a lot of big things were around me. A lot of great people. A lot of things i can do. And people needs me in many ways. And again, life is about choices. Which way of life you choose will miroring yourself.
However, i found a lot of interesting way of life, yet life is chance and comes once.

Popular