Jumat, April 11, 2014

Our dreams come true, one by one

One by one, our dreams come true. Yesterday is my oath taking, in the name of Allah. I was like flying while i read the oath script. I can't move my body, i was just focus on to the script. It is super duper really hard for me. I try to understand every single words by doing it in my life. Somehow, the deeper i try to understand, the more responsibility i get.

Things i got in my life nowadays makes me think more and more. I try to get more, and luckily, i have to do more for it. It is just like equality, if you want more, you have to do more. If you want to be an extraordinary doctor, you have to do more and pass more difficulties. And Allah treats me with these. Everyone is different and Allah always treats every you differently. So, this is mine and just go with it extraordinarily. Enjoy it!

The oath for me, not only about clinical doctor responsibilities, but also a whole things about doctor. Mind, soul, attitude, behavior, education, value, way of think, way of life, families, tauhid, iman, ibadah, and of course love. I was like shortly remembering my life before the oath. I think, i have to be more careful on doing my life. I have to remember Allah more in every decision and step i do. I have to make me a better one on everything, long life learning because i think i know nothing. Nothing to be proud of, nothing to be arrogant, nothing to be short minded, nothing to think that i can do a lot. I have to remember all the oath, to keep me on the right track. I feel really small. But i know, Allah will always giude us.

"Demi Allah SWT saya bersumpah bahwa......... Semoga Allah SWT memberi kekuatan kepada saya"


Popular